Join me on my journey from a "Fat Farm Chick" into a "Healthy Hen" with the help of my new Lap-Band.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Still Here

I know, it's been too long since I posted.
I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth.
I haven't stopped losing weight.
I haven't quit.

I have, however, been BUSY!
Between the 5 kids,
countless critters,
a hubby who is working in Kazakhstan,

I am officially over half way to my goal!
The weight is not coming off as quickly now as it did in the beginning of my journey,
But, I knew that would happen.

I'm now losing approx 3lbs per week.
I sure do miss the 10lbs a week stage! ;)

I'm feeling better.
I'm looking better.
People are noticing the change.
I am wearing size clothes that I haven't worn in over 20 years!

I'll post more (including pictures) soon!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the pics! I think we were banded on the same date...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog, to express your views, this is the correct way.

    ReplyDelete