Three months out from surgery.
- I've got a few new scars.
- I have totally new eating habits.
- I'm almost 70lbs lighter.
- I'm wearing clothes in a smaller size.
- Everybody says they see a big difference in my appearance.
Logically, I know my body is changing, my old clothes are falling off of me!
I've lost almost 70lbs! Thats a LOT of weight!
When I look in the mirror...
I don't see it.
I guess I feel like I went through and changed so many things...
There should be some dramatic, and visible-to-me, difference.
I'm just not seeing it!
I have kinda been on a quest for change.
I've gotten nails. (as my reward for losing 65lbs)
I changed the color of my hair.
I've gotten some new clothes.
But, it's just not working.
I'm still looking for that "WOW! I look different!!" feeling when I look in the mirror.
I hope it comes soon...